• Food and Other Severe Allergies
     
     
    Extreme hypersensitivity to insect stings and food allergies are potentially life-threatening conditions.  Known allergic students should receive medication as soon as the exposure is recognized or reported.  In order to assist school personnel in determining the immediate health needs of your child, please consult with your physician.  Information from the parent and instructions from the physician are necessary so that we may effectively care for your child at school.Bee hive
    Food