Transcript Requests

There are two ways to obtain a transcript once you have graduated or withdrawn from WASD. You can use, or by submitting a transcript request form to the District Service Center.

There is a $5 preparation charge for a transcript through either option. 

Current students are provided with transcripts free of charge. Transcripts can be ordered by setting up an account on to request your transcript, which is the fastest way to obtain a copy.

If you work through the district to obtain a copy of your transcript, the district can only accept money order, cash or check.

Transcript Request Form & Instructions