• There are two ways to obtain a transcript once you have graduated WASD. You can use the online website of parchment.com, or the district request form can be filled out and brought into the District Service Center. There is a $3.00 preparation charge for a transcript through either option.

     For a PDF of the district transcript request form please click this link: Request for Transcripts
     Forms are also available at the District Service Center
     To use the Parchment.com website please click this link: Parchment.com