• AsthmaAsthma

    In order to provide children with asthma appropriate care, please contact your school nurse and fill out the School Asthma Record.  If your child requires nebulizer treatments or an inhaler, please complete the Prescription Order Form for Asthma Inhaler Order Form.  Students in grades 6-12 are permitted to carry their inhalers only if they have a written physician order stating that the student may carry his/her inhaler.  Written physician orders must be given to the school nurse.